The Mighty Macs – Movie Review
- The Mighty Macs Movie Free Download Full
- The Mighty Macs Movie Free Download Free
- The Mighty Macs Online Free
- Free Movies For Mac
- The Mighty Macs 2009 123 Movies
Director: Tim Chambers
Story, Screenplay: Tim Chambers
Stars: Carla Gugino, David Boreanaz and Lauren Bittner
Oct 21, 2011 Join Fandango VIP For Free (It only takes a few seconds to join) Already a Fandango VIP? Enter your location to see which movie theaters are playing The Mighty Macs near you. ENTER CITY, STATE OR ZIP CODE GO. Fandango FANALERT® Sign up for a FANALERT® and be the first to know when tickets and other exclusives are available in. The Mighty Macs - Tim Chambers Describes Creating the Movie and Little Known Facts. The.Mighty.Macs.2009.DVDRip.XviD-GFW DVD Rip.,Download The.Mighty.Macs.2009.DVDRip.XviD-PADDO torrent for free. Fast and Clean downloads from BitTorrentScene a free public file sharing platform.,Undisputed II Last Man Standing 2006 DVDRip XviD-LPD avi. The Mighty Macs is based on the incredible true story of the 1971-72 Immaculata College team that started in obscurity but became the original Cinderella story in women's basketball. This team of.
The Mighty Macs Movie Theme
The Mighty Macs Movie Free Download Full
The Mighty Macs is based on the incredible true story of the 1971-72 Immaculata College team that started in obscurity but became the original Cinderella story in women’s basketball. This team of pioneers went from barely making that inaugural tournament to the first dynasty in their game. And Cathy Rush (Carla Gugino, the woman who was ahead of her time, became immortalized when she was inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame.
It’s 1971. Cathy Rush is a woman ahead of her time, and she’s about to embark on an adventure for the ages. A new era is dawning in the country and in collegiate athletics, where a national champion will be crowned for the first time in women’s basketball. In the lead up to this historical season, major universities are preparing their game plans to win that first title. Meanwhile a tiny all-women’s Catholic college in Philadelphia has a more modest goal: find a coach before the season begins. Providentially, Cathy Rush is about to find Immaculata College. Recently married, Cathy is dealing with the aftermath of a truncated playing career. While cultural norms would have her staying at home, she’s willing to do the hard work necessary to help her new team reach their goals-or perhaps she’s just trying to achieve her unfulfilled dreams through them.
The Mighty Macs Movie Free Download Free
Directed by newcomer Tim Chambers, “The Mighty Macs” is a feel-good movie offering lessons in friendship, teamwork, trust and perseverance. Google chrome update free download mac. For the most part, Catholicism is treated with respect, but it serves more as a colorful backdrop than a source for commentary.
The Mighty Macs Movie Trailer
It is a very good family movie. Go and watch The Mighty Macs in action.
|The Mighty Macs|
|Directed by||Tim Chambers|
|Produced by||Tim Chambers|
|Story by||Anthony Gargano|
|Music by||William Ross|
|Edited by||M. Scott Smith|
|Distributed by||Freestyle Releasing|
The Mighty Macs is a 2009 American film by director Tim Chambers. It stars Carla Gugino in the lead role of Cathy Rush, a Hall of Fame women's basketball coach. The film premiered in the 2009 Heartland Film Festival and was released theatrically in the United States on October 21, 2011 through indie film label Freestyle Releasing.
In 1971, Cathy Rush, a woman ahead of her time, takes a job as the head women's basketball coach at Immaculata College. Rush faces a challenge of trying to compete against perennial powerhouses. Seven members of the 1972 Immaculata championship team appear as nuns in a church scene.
- Carla Gugino as Cathy Rush
- Ellen Burstyn as Mother St. John
- Marley Shelton as Sister Sunday
- David Boreanaz as Ed Rush
- Katie Hayek as Trish Sharkey
- Kim Blair as Lizanne Caufield
- Margaret Anne Florence as Rosemary Keenan
- Taylor Steel as Mimi Malone
- Kate Nowlin as Colleen McCann
- Meghan Sabia as Jen Galentino
- Phyllis Somerville as Sister Sister
- Tony Luke, Jr. as Salvator Galentino
- Kathy Romano as Gate Agent
- Joe Conklin as Game Announcer
The film was filmed in 2007, but not released until 2011 due to the difficulties of finding a distributor. The director, Tim Chambers, had a potential distribution deal with Disney, but turned it down because Disney wanted to add coarse language to earn PG rating, but Chambers preferred to go for a G rating. Chambers worked out a deal with Freestyle Releasing, and the movie opened four years after completing the filming.
The Mighty Macs Online Free
Some scenes were shot at West Chester University in West Chester, Pennsylvania.
Some scenes were shot at The Hill School in Pottstown, Pennsylvania.
Free Movies For Mac
The Mighty Macs received mixed reviews from critics. On Rotten Tomatoes, the film holds a rating of 46%, based on 50 reviews, with an average rating of 5.4/10. The site's consensus reads, 'Its heart is obviously in the right place, but The Mighty Macs is too blandly formulaic to transcend the genre's many clichés.' On Metacritic, the film has a rating of 49 out of 100, based on 19 critics, indicating 'mixed or average reviews'.
The Mighty Macs 2009 123 Movies
- ^'Women's games to raise breast-cancer awareness'.
- ^ abThe Mighty Macs at Box Office Mojo
- ^'Grentz thrilled with NCAAs in Trenton'.
- ^'Local filmmaker tells of 'Defining moment' in making of 'Mighty Macs' movie'. The Delaware County Daily Times. Retrieved 22 October 2011.
- ^Dunkle, David. 'Lancaster County native fights cancer while filming 'The Mighty Macs''. The Patriot-News. Retrieved 22 October 2011.
- ^'The Mighty Macs (2011)'. Rotten Tomatoes.
- ^'The Mighty Macs Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved November 4, 2014.
- The Mighty Macs on IMDb
- The Mighty Macs film trailer on YouTube
- The Mighty Macs channel at YouTube